Sunday, July 31, 2011

Uncle Cheffy's


Even with the bad weather, this didn't stop us to meet up and have a good dinner. This time we tried Uncle Cheffy's brick oven panizza and global cuisine.


Of course we have to order the panizza!  I first encountered the rolling of pizza from Yellow Cab's Dear Darla. Wherein you enjoy vertical strips of thin crust pizza, putting in arugula, alfafa then roll it like a burrito or lumpia.  

The difference between Yellow Cab’s and Uncle Cheffy is the bread crust of Uncle Cheffy’s is thinner, less oily and you can taste that it was baked from a brick-oven.  The arugula leaves, alfafa sprouts and chopped tomatoes are refillable. What I did was, I put in just 1 arugula leaf and a pinch of alfafa sprouts. I think if I put too much arugula leaves, this will result to a bitter taste.


Among all the food we ordered, I like their panizza. I would have survived if this is just we ordered the entire night, just trying all their flavors in the menu.  

We actually didn't like our fish order. We all have our comments. To me, I find it too oily considering its supposed to be grilled. One of my friend said it might not be really grilled straight from coals. We also think its overcooked or maybe its the style of the person cooking. 

Since it was raining, we decided to have our coffee and dessert at the same vanue. We ordered 4 kinds of dessert. They were all  good. What I like best is their panacotta - which is very lemony in taste and chocolate roulade. The chocalate roulade tastes better than it looks like.


Uncle Cheffy is a place where you can celebrate, hold reunions, or get2gethers, as their menu have group orders.   

Uncle Cheffy's is owned by Chef Mau and Larry Cortez who also owns Chef's Quarter, Kuse and Old Vine.  They are open for franchising, call 0920-9243044 (Mr. Larry Cortez).  They have branches in Eastwood Mall, Burgos Circle - Bonifacio Global City, Nuvali - Sta. Rosa. You can also follow them in facebook Uncle Cheffy FB page



0 nhận xét em “Uncle Cheffy's”

Post a Comment

 

Hotel Travel Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger